Each student is endowed with their own unique set of God-given gifts and talents. Our certified and dedicated staff works with these gifts and talents to enable students to develop spiritually, academically, and emotionally. We strive to give our children the skills and knowledge necessary for a successful future. At St. Mary School, our purpose is:
· to have Christ as the model of our faculty and inspiration to our students
· to provide an atmosphere of caring for each individual child, creating a sense of family
· to instill a sense of Christian responsibility for our world
· to prepare students through religious and academic curriculum to become actively involved in bringing about God’s Kingdom on Earth
· to guide each student to develop the powers of constructive problem solving, independent reasoning, and acceptance of responsibility
· to encourage parents and teachers to share the privilege and responsibility of Christian education by witnessing to the faith we profess
Start Reducing your Tuition Cost for 2015-2016
Kids of the Cross
Kids of the Cross
Kids of the Cross is a group formed by St. Mary School students for anyone in Kindergarten through 8th Grade.
FOCUS: Serving others and learning about our Catholic faith.
MEMBERSHIP: Participants commit to daily prayer, weekly Mass, and monthly Confession.
1. Cherubs ~ Members prior to First Communion or the completion of 2nd grade.
2. Angels ~ Members who have completed First Communion or the 2nd grade.
3. Saints ~ Advancement from Angel after presenting the life of a saint to the group and earning 100 *stepping stones
Monthly Meetings: Generally the 1st Friday of the month
Meetings focus on the saints, prayer, and Church teaching. The fundamentals of our Catholic faith are tied together with the lives of the saints to demonstrate how ordinary people live their faith in extraordinary ways.
*Stepping stones are real stones given for each hour of service. They are visible reminders of the sacrifice members make in serve to others and that sacrifice creates a path to saintly life.